الخميس، 28 مايو 2015

The Only Decision !!!


The Only Decision !!! 


Standing here without any fear
say last words to make everything clear
If all what we have Will stay till forever
so we can start right now with what matter
missing someone you love can Goes further
To see him again in your world will be harder
Win your Love better than billion tears after
you can hear your mind and what he says longer
But Losing your heart will cause you pain faster
To Make your needs Real you Should be the Fighter



My heart will have your smile, since I can see it for a while
From This Block to the Next, and still she might have left

How We Can move and We just hide
From the whole pain that caused inside
Then will be Done What our hearts Afraid
Then we Fall in pain and much Tears in Cry
And we Ask Why we should say Goodbye
How we left the hands, why we separated the way
Pain Will Not keep us from Sleep
And The Injury Inside will be so deep
We can be Sad, You Understand
But never let grief then Stay you hand
Are in my head and just won't fade
A Slash In Heart With love Blade


My heart will have your smile, since I can see it for a while
From This Block to the Next, and still she might have left


If There ever Comes the day we can't be together
Keep me in your heart, Because i will Stay forever
not in any other place because it's the only Place better
To rise my Soul Inside the heart of An angel later
The only way to prove how much your love was Dear
Watering your Eyes With rains Fall of my tear
When Claps on me Comes With your cheer
The feeling will show you How much i was near
That Was the Only real Love you had Without Rather
The Clean Image will be Reflect in sky and Water
Don't grieve that On Me, It must be You
Who has to decide This Thing To Do
You Still The Only One WHo can Make this True


My heart will have your smile, since I can see it for a while
From This Block to the Next, and still she might have left


Author/ Aladdin Aures Hamdi
Stay-Still Stay Strong

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق