السبت، 18 يناير 2014

I Smile





I Smile



When I see your face Shining
When I see your eyes sailing
When I hear your heart beating
I smile , I smile , I smile



Yesterday in the evening
Caught a glimpse of your face on the shelves of the sky
I'm Going On lovely Way
I found the remnants of your smile
Writing On My heart your Mail
printed Your word on My cheek
Your Love Was My Only Weak
Big World Of Words On My Blog
I smiled and I forget All The Wrong

I smile

I smile when I see you on my heart flying
I smile when I see you in love falling
I smile to love when you keep trying
I smile , I smile , I smile

Yesterday at sunset
Committee Of Roses 
Sweet Paradise in the earth
That's What You Worth
Love Standing With Hope
Under the dew drops
Under the orange light in my Face
I smiled To your Lovely Face

I smile
when I see The lights of Love Coming
when I see you On my love swimming
When My Song To Your Heart Entering
I smile , I smile , I smile

Yesterday in the night
In a cold bed of silk
I was dreaming In the deck
swimming In a sea Of love
Make Me Singing In Every Move
I will not draw you to that World
I will never Forget that Nod
I will not hurt that Silence You Hold

I smile On my Dreams
I smile , I smile , I smile


Author / Aladdin 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق